The GenoEx platform is created to allow worldwide exchange of SNP data in efficient and secure way.
It provides two alternative services, depending on the customers’ needs:
limited Parentage SNP Exchange (GenoEx-PSE) and full Genomic Data Exchange (GenoEX-GDE).
• GenoEx-PSE allows exchange of limited sets of SNPs - standardised for parentage analysis - to facilitate and streamline the activities carried out by organisations that are responsible and/or active in parentage integrity.
• GenoEx-GDE is extended to full genotypes exchange, controlled fully by the data owners and it covers a variety of available genotyping chips.
Organisations wishing to join GenoEx-PSE services shall:
1. Be member of ICAR or be nominated by an ICAR member;
2. Have a valid “ICAR Accreditation for DNA Interpretation Centres”;
3. Sign a Service User Agreement with the Interbull Centre.
Please use GenoEx@slu.se to report any bugs, errors or to pose questions or propose improvements!
Department of Animal Breeding & Genetics - SLU
Box 7023, SE-750 07